FLEXIBLE SPENDING & DEPENDENT CARE
What are Medical Flexible (FSA) Accounts?
A pre-tax benefit account used to pay for out-of-pocket
healthcare costs such as deductibles, co-pays, prescribed medication, and other medical
What is Dependent Care Accounts?
A pre-tax benefit account used to pay for dependent care services
such as preschool, summer day camp, before or after school programs and child or elder
• Coverage through Medcom
• Plan year is from January 1- December 31 and employees must re-elect each year
• Only family status changes will allow you to change your annual election. The altered election must be consistent with the status change
• Married and not filing jointly participants limited to $2,500 deferral for Dependent Care
• Transfer of funds between the Dependent Care and Medical Care accounts are prohibited
• For a full list of eligible Flexible Spending Account expenses, please go to www.medcom.net
Contact Campus Benefits for assistance with claims.
Call 1-866-433-7661, option 5